Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Tornado And My Card

Tonight we are being pelted with rain and tornadoes all around us.  We are very fortunate thus far in that we have only seen rain at my house.  But, all around us, people are losing homes and belongings and lives.  Rain is common in Northwest Florida, and so are some tornadoes during rain storms, but this storm is rated 4 out of 5 as being severe.

So, to help me pass the time and not worry myself to death, I sit here trying to finish this one card.  Are cards really this time consuming?  Do people really appreciate them that much more than a store bought card?  Wow, this is all new for me.  I have always been a crafter and used my cricut for vinyl, etc.  However, not really a card maker.  Now I can see why.

So here it is.  What do you think?


0 comments: