Saturday, July 26, 2014

Invitations

I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but we lived in New Orleans for several years while my husband was stationed there.  We all loved it!  So, Tiff decided she wanted a  New Orleans themed wedding and reception.  I researched many types of wedding invites.  I really love the tri-fold type with pockets on the inside. I am going to have a belly band made of satin ribbon with a fleur de lis slider out of rhinestone. The inside will be the masquerade style invite.  Sort of a combination of the following:




I found someone to get me custom fleur de lis sliders at The Buckle Boutique.  She is awesome to work with and love her stuff.  I have someone else doing my graphics for me, Kerri DeBroux Schueller. Once I get all these things, I can create the tri-fold invite to mail.  I will probably mail these in small boxes (gotta love that postage fee!).

I will keep you posted on their production as well.

0 comments: