Friday, April 15, 2011

Vintage Window Series

OK, I can't help it. I know I just posted one item, but I have been dying to share with you my new series. I have been trying to wait for Sarah at Modern Country Style to finish her "Define Your Blog" series.

OK, here it is...I plan on putting on a series of how many things can we do with vintage windows. I recently acquired 40 vintage (100 yr old) windows for free! So, now my plans are to see how many different things we can come up with to make out of those windows.

I have to say, ShantyGirl has an amazing project that she shared on French Country Cottage's linky party today!


I love this idea! I can't wait to try it. You all need to check her site out, let her know I sent ya!

1 comments:

Sherry Hicks said...

Thank you so much for featuring my project! Wow you have 100 old windows......there are lots of possibilities! Thanks again. I will add a I've been featured page and put your button on it in the am

Sherry