Thursday, August 15, 2013

HELP!!! I need your help in creating organization in my craft room!

First, you all probably remember me mentioning that my husband is now retired from the US Navy and that we are here in the Pensacola area permenantly.  Well, being a military wife has apparently made me clueless as to how to really settle into a home. Every house has always had its fair share of boxes that never got unpacked.  Well, we are finally in a home large enough to unpack everything and I'm not moving in a couple years any longer.  So, now the dilemma....

I don't know how to best organize my scrap room and keep everything I have acquired over the years.  OK, I admit it.....I just don't know where to start.  I have what they call decorator's paralysis!  Now, what I have thought of to fix this is to get your input on my projects to organize.  I plan on creating a Youtube tomorrow to show you all what I have to work with and my first project.  Then I hope to get input from all of you with your suggestions on what is the best low-no budget way to organize and look good.  I will choose an idea from everyone's suggestions and video me doing it and how it will look in the end. 

What do you think?  Think you want to help me decorate?

0 comments: