Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Some More Creations

OK, I had promised all of you the pictures of my creations over the past month. I am home today with my 5 yr old son who has pink eye in both eyes. I LOVE LIFE!!!!

Anyway, had time to take pics, upload them, crop them, etc. So, hope you like.

First, I created these tags as the start for my tags to go on daily packages in a shoe box swap that I am involved in on cricut.com. I have been studying Tim Holtz lately and really trying out his different techniques. So, that is where the creativity came for these...it is all thanks to Tim. Hey, you definitely need to check out his web. He has an amazing blog and a lot of demo's on his site. www.timholtz.com












Second, in this swap that I mentioned we were given the job of making a tri-fold card for our partners. I found this great tutorial at splitcoast stampers and made the attached card. I am not a busy person when it comes to cards, etc. I really like it simple with some character. So, I hope you like what I created.



















Thirdly, as I mentioned yesterday, Monday was my daughter's 21st birthday. I wanted to make her something that she will treasure for the rest of her life as I know she is getting close to moving out from my nest. So, I wanted to find a poem that expressed how I felt about her and create a shadow box to put this in and had some different ideas to begin with. However, I am pretty happy with how it turned out.



















Lastly, I also mentioned I had a better picture of my king cake...I have attached that too.














OH...and I couldn't help but to show you, what my daughter thought was the greatest gift ever that she gave me this weekend.....I hope you laugh as much as I did...

0 comments: